Saturday, February 7, 2009

All Aussie Perv Fest

One of the greatest aspects of living in Australia is there is no lack of eye candy in the men, especially in the summer when a lot exchange shirts for singlets and show off their fine biceps, I'm continuously falling in lust minute after minute walking through the city checking out all the hot men and also getting a few glances in return from some men who notice that I am checking them out. I can't help it, I love seeing biceps and the shape of taut pectoral muscles through the singlets, damn sexy! My best mate is so hot, and straight too, but I would never violate our long standing friendship by hitting on him, damn I check out chicks with him and point them out for him to check out. He don't look at guys though!

Here's a few guys I found online...the first wearing the sexy singlet!


Here's a damn sexy guy with a fine cock, I've wanked over this man many times!


And a fine young man I found online ages ago, damn fucking sexy! I'd do that all day long!


Stay sexy xox







No comments:

Post a Comment