Saturday, February 7, 2009

'Male' Blow Up Doll...My First Time! Damn!

For an interesting topic of blog conversation I decided to embark upon a quest, a quest that my brother assured me, would bring great rewards...I was going to see what it was like to fuck a blow up doll! I'd always wondered about them, although never actually would have tried it were it not for my younger brother excitedly telling me about how he fucks a blow up doll instead of masturbating when not with his fiance, who lives separately. I thought what the hell, it'll give me something to write and talk about and I felt like some different and interesting solo activity!

So out I went to the adult store and I got the doll, a male doll that was a very ugly and surprised looking thing! "Big John" also had a vagina and no dick...interesting! 3 holes! On the way home from the store in my car after buying it I felt really aroused and also kept laughing to myself at the seemingly silly idea of the blow up doll and what I was going to do with it! Mingled with thoughts of my brothers promises of how good it will feel as long as when I break the hymens, to really careful and cut all excess plastic off so I won't get 'irritated' down there, and to also lube it up well!

Night falls...

Now actually blowing up the doll caused a case of oxygen deficiency for a minute or so and this, combined with the awkwardness of getting the doll blown up to a decent amount without deflating slightly, or having the plastic stopper popping out when I wanted to hurry and actually stick my dick into this thing, was enough to tell me that I definitely won't be fucking this doll too often...much hassle it seemed. I got through this impatience because I was unusually horny and ready to feel good!

Normally I only really use dildos during masturbation, so preparing to fuck this doll made me so horny as this was to be totally different or opposite. Anyway I shoved my lubed and hard as a rock cock into the pre-lubed mouth hole of Big John and very slowly, full of anticipation, began to do my thing. After a few seconds of inserting slowly, I have to say how damn surprised I actually was at how amazing this felt, about 80% realistic! Perhaps more. It actually felt like a mouth of someone when you can sort of feel their teeth, so the lips of the circle mouth was a harder plastic. After a few very slow thrusts and moans of pleasure I started to fuck the face of the doll as hard as I could, looking down at the doll as I watched it suck me off was very erotic as I held it's head and rammed my cock into it, imagining it was someone I know. It is at this point that I will say that slower is better, and creates such orgasmic sensations from the get go.

After five or so minutes I lay on top of the doll and inserted my extremely hard cock into the ass. After the initial awkwardness of finding a position that actually works properly with the angle of the hole, I lay on top of the doll and hugged it close and fantasized I was fucking some really hot stranger. I closed my eyes as I thrusted very gently and devoured every orgasmic sensation that was beginning to surge throughout my body, down my legs and up my spine. At this point I completely understood why people use blow up dolls, it feels absolutely fucking amazing, not entirely realistic but a feeling unto itself. I switched and proceeded to fuck the vagina and it felt a bit less good as the anus hole in my opinion so I switched back. I couldn't help myself and within 15 minutes of such slow and intense sensations and vivid fantasizing I let myself ejaculate on the first orgasm...I wasn't planning to, but unfortunately I had crossed the point of no return and I knew it, so at that quick point I thrusted like an animal so I wouldn't lose my orgasm and after a few seconds ejaculated into the doll and began moving slowly. I reckon this orgasm lasted over 2 minutes as I kept pumping ever so slowly, holding onto the orgasm, reveling in it and trying to keep hold of it as long as possible due to the fact I knew I couldn't be bothered getting worked up again for another orgasm later!

After wards I felt very ridiculous as I looked at the doll, cum oozing out of the ass hole that I was now trying to figure out how I was going to clean...perhaps I should have used a condom! Ah well! Cleaning up is a hassle as lube seems to get everywhere all over the doll...I showered and used toy cleaner and warn water to clean out the holes thoroughly and packed the doll away, waiting to be forgotten until I discover it one day!

All in all I would give this experience a 9/10. It is worth doing guys, even just once to experience this cheap thrill!

Stay sexy! Below is what a 'Big John' looks like!!! Ain't he just adorable lol







No comments:

Post a Comment